PMP® prep course
Authorized Exam Preparation Course for PMP® (Project Management Professional) certification based on the official PMI program, current Exam Content Outline, and our 15+ year successful track record of teaching project managers and certification preparation courses.
The ability of a project manager to demonstrate excellence in project management - both in practice and through professional certification - is not only a competitive advantage, but often a requirement of many employers in our dynamic world. In this course, you will learn practices recognized by the Project Management Institute (PMI) ® as those proven for successful project management: these are management knowledge and skills required to demonstrate mastery of project management. It is also an important part of preparing for the PMP® certification exam.
The knowledge received at this course will help you avoid costly mistakes and improve your competitiveness on the labor market.
A 5% discount is applicable for PMI Ukraine Chapter members. Please specify your PMI ID in the comments when registering for the course. After your active PMI Ukraine Chapter mebership has been confirmed, we will issue and send you an electronic or paper invoice with the discount applied.
You can learn more about the PMP® exam and application process here.
The trainer holds training sessions in English.
Course materials are in English.
Consultant and personal experience sharing:
PMP Certificated Game Leader
|Program:||Preparation for certification|
|Duration:||6 days, 36 hours|
About the course:
Project Management Professional (PMP) ® is the world's most popular certification for project managers, a hallmark of professional excellence recognized by companies around the world. Today, the quantity of active PMP certificate holders, who have confirmed and continue to confirm their qualifications every 3 years, has exceeded 1 million people. With PMP® certification you increase your value on the job market and become a member of the largest community of certified project management professionals.
Certification is done through a 180-question exam, which can be taken online or at Pearson Vue offices. One of the eligibility requirements for the exam is 35 hours of project management training. By studying in this course, you will gain both useful knowledge of good project management practices and focused preparation for certification - the ability to correctly answer the questions at the certification exam on the topics specified in the current version of the Exam Content Outline.
The course program contains everything you need for a successful exam:
- learning materials from PMI
- a database of questions from PMI to simulate the PMP® exam (more than 200 questions)
- additional training materials and practice exercises from Spider Ukraine
- tests for knowledge check and training from Spider Ukraine (more than 500 questions) adapted to the current exam contents (including questions on Agile / Hybrid project life cycles, working with people and the project business environment)
Who is this course for?
- Individuals with at least 2 year experience in project management or more
- Anyone who wants to structure and systematize their knowledge, find ways to increase the efficiency of their projects using proven good project management practices
- Project assessment, planning, execution management and control tools for predictive and adaptive life cycles
- Approaches, principles and practices of team management and stakeholder collaboration
- Tools for defining a project management methodology and incremental value delivery
- Approaches, principles and practices of analyzing the project business environment to increase its efficiency and value
- Over 500 questions to test knowledge and exam simulation
- Lectures + work on practical examples, gamified knowledge testing.
- Time for theory and practice are planned equally to increase the efficiency of learning agile practices and agile mindset.
- Course materials and videos recordings of lessons are available to participants during one year after course start.
Module 1: Creating a High-Performing Team
- Topic A: Build a Team
- Topic B: Define Team Ground Rules
- Topic C: Negotiate Project Agreements
- Topic D: Empower Team Members and Stakeholders
- Topic E: Train Team Members and Stakeholders
- Topic F: Engage and Support Virtual Teams
- Topic G: Build Shared Understanding about a Project
Module 2: Starting the Project
- Topic A: Determine Appropriate Project Methodology / Methods and Practices
- Topic B: Plan and Manage Scope
- Topic C: Plan and Manage Budget and Resources
- Topic D: Plan and Manage Schedule
- Topic E: Plan and Manage Quality of Products and Deliverables
- Topic F: Integrate Project Planning Activities
- Topic G: Plan and Manage Procurement
- Topic H: Establish Project Governance Structure
- Topic I: Plan and Manage Project / Phase Closure
Module 3: Doing the Work
- Topic A: Assess and Manage Risks
- Topic B: Execute Project to Deliver Business Value
- Topic C: Manage Communications
- Topic D: Engage Stakeholders
- Topic E: Create Project Artifacts
- Topic F: Manage Project Changes
- Topic G: Manage Project Issues
- Topic H: Ensure Knowledge Transfer for Project Continuity
Module 4: Keeping the Team on Track
- Topic A: Lead a Team
- Topic B: Support Team Performance
- Topic C: Address and Remove Impediments, Obstacles, and Blockers
- Topic D: Manage Conflict
- Topic E: Collaborate with Stakeholders
- Topic F: Mentor Relevant Stakeholders
- Topic G: Apply Emotional Intelligence to Promote Team Performance
Module 5: Keeping the Business in Mind
- Topic A: Manage Compliance Requirements
- Topic B: Evaluate and Deliver Project Benefits and Value
- Topic C: Evaluate and Address Internal and External Business Environment Changes
- Topic D: Support Organizational Change
- Topic E: Employ Continuous Process Improvement