Online CAPM® exam prep
PMBOK Guide learning for CAPM exam prep, assitance on exam application and individual preparation.
The market demand for project management skills has been growing steadily: every year 1,5 mln of new vacancies are announced for project managers, because every company has projects, in any industry, in any country. If you are the beginner in project management, consider the CAPM® certification from PMI - this will bring you competitive advantage on the labor market, and the knowledge obtained during exam preparation will help you increase your work efficiency, communicate with experienced project managers using common language and terms. If you want to manage bigger projects and receive more responsibility by adding project management skills and knowledge of good practices into your CV - the CAPM® certification is right for you.
You can learn more about the CAPM® exam and application process here.
Consultant and personal experience sharing:
PMP Candidate of Economics, PMI-ACP, CLSSGB, PSM(I), PMO-CP
|Program:||Preparation for certification|
|Duration:||5 days, 25 hours|
|Certificate of study:||Yes|
Що і навіщо?
The CAPM® exam eligibility requirements include project management training. Most of our project management courses apply, but this course is specifically dedicated on PMBOK guide learning for increasing the probability of your successful exam. The course program is based on the current version of the CAPM® Exam Content Outline and includes trainer advices on exam preparation, PMBOK process learning and lots of tests for each topic.
Who is this course for?
- Project managers with experience less than 3 years who want to structure project management knowledge and learn about good practices from the PMBOK Guide
- Project management beginners
- Introduction to project management
- Project environment
- The role of project manager
- Project integration management
- Scope management
- Schedule management
- Cost management
- Quality management
- Resource management
- Communications management
- Risk management
- Procurement management
- Stakeholder engagement
- CAPM® exam simulation
- Tools and techniques fomr the PMBOK Guide processes
- Trainer advice on individual exam prep planning and learning process inputs, outputs, tools and techniques from the PMBOK Guide
- Tests for each topic, both in the class and as a homework
- Theory with explanations and examples
- Knowledge testing during learning and as a homework
- Practice exercises for effective understanding of process tools and techniques