Leadership and communications
How to turn wishes to results; how to ensure that the team works with joy and provides the maximum results
Changing climate in a team and motivating it to work in a flow is possible only through one method – by setting a personal example! After testing this course by our team we successfully implemented two new projects, time for our meetings reduced two times and we have learnt to keep to the point while speaking. And one more thing: each employee knew for sure that he/she is the leader and owner of one’s own tasks, and overall success of the company depends on him/her.
Consultant and personal experience sharing:
|Level:||Practical training on organizational development|
|Duration:||2 days (16 academic hours)|
|Format:||Only in corporate format|
What and what for?
Everything in the world started from a dream. Leaders make this world. Two days of practical tools to find a leader in oneself and create a ‘dream team’ to achieve maximum results.
Who may be interested:
- Project Managers,
- Project Portfolio Managers,
- PMO officers,
- Project sponsors,
- CEOs and Business owners.
Basic sections of the workshop:
- Leadership and emotional intellect.
- Secrets of management efficiency.
- HR management: power and influence.
- Role of leader for CEO.
- Categories of employees: typologies and division of types and roles.
- Motivation theories.
- Efficient communications: schemes, methods and details.
- Communicate successfully, art of asking questions, convince without convincing.
- Public speeches, business negotiations, effective meetings, criticize to motivate, conflicts without conflicts.
- Management by own stress – how to love your work any time of a day.
Useful tools that can be used in work the very next day:
- Mirror: meeting: see myself, the team sees, benefit of the project.
- Who is there? Set of tools to find out who is who in your team.
- Efficient communicator kit: strategic communications and 9 tools for efficient communications.
- Plan of personal development for 1-3 years.
Forms and formats of studies and new skills development:
- Theory with the consultant’s comments;
- Practical tasks for skills development;
- Cinemalogy: life as a movie;
- New tools templates for further implementation in work.