International project management standards: practice of implementation in the company
How to implement rules of the game in project management and enhance the overall level of competence of Project Managers and the project management systems as a whole
The mission of the companySpider Ukraine is implementation of international standards of project management in the Ukrainian market. Anna’s background includes implementation of various types of projects and project portfolios in companies from various branches. That is why she knows for sure how to combine perfectly international methods, which seemingly are so different from Ukrainian experience of project management, and specific characteristics of our market. According to references of our customers, this course provides great results for the whole business within six months.
Ñòàðòîâàëà ðåôåðàëüíàÿ ïðîãðàììà êîìïàíèè «Ñïàéäåð Óêðàèíà»! Äåòàëè ïðîãðàììû
Consultant and personal experience sharing:
|Level:||Practical training on organizational development|
|Duration:||5 days (40 academic hours)|
|Format:||Only in corporate format|
What and what for?
Up-to-date methodology of project managementin action: a series of workshops for implementation of international standards of project management in the company. This course is necessary if you work with international companies, or you want to work yourself using generally accepted by the international community rules of the game.
Who may be interested:
- Project Managers,
- Project Portfolio Managers,
- PMO officers,
- Project sponsors,
- Business owners.
Basic sections of the workshop:
- Standards of project management existing in the world practice. Basic concepts of project management.
- Project management structure, project lifecycle, project management processes, project integration management.
- Project stakeholder managementt: defining, analysis, and model of relationships.
- Project communication management.
- Project scope management
- Project quality management.
- Project time management.
- Project human resources management.
- Project risk management.
Useful tools that can be used in work the very next day:
- Check-list – what the project is, characteristics, defining roles in projects.
- Step-by-step guide: how to identify objectives and key factors of success for stakeholders. Organizational structure of a project.
- Key to success of any project is the “scout’s kit’ for satisfaction of key stakeholders: analysis, defining requirements, plan of actions.
- People: set of practices: motivation, analysis of implementation, plan of the project team development for the project needs.
- Who and for what: cooperation rules of key project participants in planning and control over implementation.
- Risks: risk map and risk response strategies.
Forms and formats of studies and new skills development:
- Block of theory with the consultant’s comments;
- Practical tasks for skills development based on one’s own projects;
- Presentation of results of one’s own project preparation;
- Questions – answers regarding projects;
- New tools templates for further implementation in workWork upon a business case and its defense.
- Simulation business game.