How to manage an organizational changes project
How to get support of stakeholders and successfully implement project of organizational changes in the company
Anna’s experience includes successful implementation of over 60 consulting projects of implementation and optimization of project management systems. In essence, this workshop consists of technology sharing organizational changes in the company plus giving important comments, knowledge and tips related to practical experience of implementing variety of organizational changes projects.
Ñòàðòîâàëà ðåôåðàëüíàÿ ïðîãðàììà êîìïàíèè «Ñïàéäåð Óêðàèíà»! Äåòàëè ïðîãðàììû
Consultant and personal experience sharing:
Director, Project Management Consultant
|Level:||Practical training on organizational development|
|Duration:||2 days (16 academic hours)|
|Format:||Only in corporate format|
What and what for?
Changes as a project: developing skills of realizing organizational changes in company by means of project management tools and methods.
Who may be interested:
- Project Managers,
- Company CEOs,
- PMO officers,
- Business owners,
- Top managers.
Basic sections of the workshop:
- Introduction: Project and Organization.
- Changes. Life cycle, stakeholders.
- Organizational changes knowledge areas. Overcoming resistance, conflict management, and stakeholders support.
- Changes and the company. Are changes unavoidable? Reasons, types, roles.
- ‘Successful changes’ Project.
- Interaction at introducing changes.
- Changes project team.
- Implementation of changes.
Useful tools that can be used in work the very next day:
- Technology of changes implementation project.
Forms and formats of studies and new skills development:
- Development of one’s own project of changes.
- Theory with the consultant’s comments;
- Presentation of results of one’s own project preparation;
- Questions – answers regarding projects;
- New tools templates for further implementation in work.