What each participant gets, what will be worked out throught the course and what result
The training will enable Ukrainian companies to achieve economic growth through exports. The content is based on sound academic research and has been successfully delivered in many countries:
- The course is case-study based and follows the stages of a typical export promotion project from start to finish.
- More than one-half of the training is spent in discussion and exercises. The exercises and case study are closely linked to a typical participants’ work environment.
Upon completion participants will:
- Have completed their own “best practice manuals” – these manuals are a record for themselves, as well as a means of communication with colleagues.
- Be able to identify areas of potential profitable export-led growth for their organizations.
Ñòàðòîâàëà ðåôåðàëüíàÿ ïðîãðàììà êîìïàíèè «Ñïàéäåð Óêðàèíà»! Äåòàëè ïðîãðàììû
Consultant and personal experience sharing:
Director, Project Management Consultant
|Duration:||2 days (16 academic hours)|
At the end of this course, participants will be clear about the behaviors and tasks of export promotion, confident about their ability to enable their companies to increase exports and competent in defining outline export strategies.
Also, participants will:
- During the course, write a “Best Practice Manual” summing up the main learnings for their organization.
- Receive coaching on how to transfer the learnings into practice.
Who may be interested
The course is aimed in particular at:
- Company owners and Board members.
- Business Unit and Export managers.
Forms and formats of studies and new skills development
Training is full of challenging practical exercises and interesting discussions, so no one would be left indifferent.
Basic sections of the workshop
- Export readiness
- Choosing an export market
- Trade finance
- Products and Production
- Markets and Marketing
- Segmentation. Finding opportunities. Digital. Channels to market. Customer experience.
- Developing an export strategy
- Implementation of strategy
- Export Readiness Scorecard
- Payment methods in international trade
- A framework for strategy development