Preparation for PMP exams
How to prepare, fill in the registration form, pass audit and pass PMP exam successfully
From the second half of the year 2012 the efficiencyof our preparationis confirmed – 96% participants who decided to pass the exam became ÐÌÐs. Our company gives an additional bonus to students for efficientpreparationfor the exam. Students have access to PMP EXAM TEST-DRIVE – simulator of examination for PMP degree. Test automatically choses 200 questions that shall be answered in 240 minutes. Conditions are close tho the ones at the exam itself.
Ñòàðòîâàëà ðåôåðàëüíàÿ ïðîãðàììà êîìïàíèè «Ñïàéäåð Óêðàèíà»! Äåòàëè ïðîãðàììû
Consultant and personal experience sharing:
Head of consulting department, Project Management Consultant
|Level:||Training for PMP® certification|
|Duration:||6 days (48 academic hours)|
|Date:||Nov 4-5, Nov 12, Nov 18-19, Dec 2|
What and what for?
Full and integrated preparation and support for obtaining PMP Certificate. Components: elaboration of the standard of PMBOK Guide, training skills of resolving examination tasks, preparation for examination, guarantee of positive result.
Who may be interested:
- Project Managers,
- Project Portfolio Managers,
- PMO officers,
- Project sponsors.
Basic sections of the course:
- Process of preparation for and passing the exam
- Professional responsibility
- Chapter 1. Project management structure
- Chapter 2. Organizational impacts and project lifecycle
- Chapter 3. Project management processes
- Chapter 4. Project integration management
- Chapter 13. Management of concerned parties to the project
- Chapter 10. Project communication management
- Chapter 5. Project scope management
- Chapter 8. Project quality management
- Chapter 6. Project life management
- Chapter 7.Project cost management
- Chapter 9. Project human resources management
- Chapter 11. Project risk management
- Chapter 12. Project procurement management
- Final testing (200 questions)
- In this case study independent work is obligatory. For this purpose, there are breaks between lectures and participants receive materials for home tasks preparation. There is block of tests following each topic.
Forms and formats of studies and new skills development:
- Theory with the consultant’s comments;
- Tests filling in;
- Questions - answers;