IT-Project Manager and team
How to become best IT Project Manager and create a ‘dream team’
This workshop is developed specially for IT Project stakeholders with taking into account specific features of the field. And, most importantly, it is the first workshop of the company in which a co-consultant is a playing coach – expert in the field implementing projects and working continuously at the company - leader of IT market. The purpose of his involvement is deep insight into specific features, unveiling secrets and applying working practices.
Consultant and personal experience sharing:
|Level:||Program of specialized courses|
|Duration:||2 days (16 academic hours)|
What and what for?
Tools and practices for the acting IÒ Project Manager. A motivated team is 99% of the successful implementation of an IT Project. Successful IT Project Manager should, like Shiva, combine ‘hard’ skills of project planning and implementation, and ‘soft’ ones for management of oneself and team, and in the same time manage the project successfully meeting the ever-changing requirements and expectations of the customer.
Who may be interested:
- Project Managers,
- Project teams participants,
- Project Portfolio Managers,
- PMO Officers.
Basic sections of the workshop:
- Key concepts of project and human resources management. IT-Project and I
- IT-Project Manager, who is he/she?
- 8 skills of Project Manager to work with people:
- IT-Project team and its lifecycle
- Individual differences between team members: behavior models and methods of their identification
- Intrapersonal communication skills
- Creating in the team an atmosphere that enhances motivation
- Conflict resolution skills
Useful tools in work available for use the very next day:
- Questionnaire. What is leadership? Who is leader?
- Mirror. What I do for myteam? What my behavior tells?
- Plan of personal development for 1-3 years
- Defining type of behavior according to Satir
- Identification of team roles according Belbin
- Capability of delegating responsibility and authorities to an IT-team member.
- Identification of behavior of movie characters on the grounds of defining and analysis of their motivation.
Forms and formats of studies and new skills development:
- Theory with the consultant’s comments;
- Practical tasks for skills development based on one’s own projects;
- Presentation of results of one’s own project preparation;
- Questions – answers regarding projects;
- New tools templates for further implementation in work Cinemalogy: in life as in a movie