Reconstruction and construction project management: interaction of the Customer and General Contractor
An irreplaceable course for construction companies and large companies implementing reconstruction and modernization projects
This workshop is very popular among our customers because of Elena’s background. Personal experience combined with integrated approach to such projects, secrets and efficient tools Elena provides at the workshop, do their part. This workshop has been carried out in the majority of large construction companies.
Ñòàðòîâàëà ðåôåðàëüíàÿ ïðîãðàììà êîìïàíèè «Ñïàéäåð Óêðàèíà»! Äåòàëè ïðîãðàììû
Consultant and personal experience sharing:
Head of consulting department, Project Management Consultant
|Level:||Program of specialized courses|
|Duration:||2 days (16 academic hours)|
What and what for?
Integrated approach, tips and tricks for facilitation of work and improvement of results.
Who may be interested:
- Project Managers,
- Decision makers of the construction project,
- Project Managers occupying with planning, implementation, monitoring and control over implementation of reconstruction and construction projects.
Basic sections of the workshop:
- Concepts of reconstruction and construction project management.
- Stakeholders of construction project.
- Customer: requirements and expectations.
- General Contractor: requirements and expectations.
- Project Manager of the Customer and Project Managerof the General Contractor: interaction and ‘rules of the game’.
- Efficient interaction and distribution of areas of responsibility between the Customer, General Designer and General Contractor.
- Project management office and its role in the system of managing construction projects for different stakeholders.
- Basic processes of management of reconstruction and construction projects.
- Initiation of a construction project.
- Planning construction project and hierarchic structure of works.
- Development of schedules of work performing and budgetof the project.
- Organizational structure of a construction project.
- Planning and quality control of work performing at the phases of implementation.
- Management of risks of a construction project.
- Organization of the process of gathering information on scopes of actually performed works.
- Managerial risks.
- Completion of the construction project.
Useful tools that can be used in work the very next day:
- Ten practical secrets of success within the course – a way to successful implementation of a construction project.
- Super contracts, how to minimize risks from the start.
- Ideal corporate system of project management.