Projects and project portfolio budgeting
How to make right decisions based on interconnection of financial and budget data of the project, project portfolio, and company
This workshop will not teach you to make wonders and will not turn you to a “King of Finance”. The course is developed specially for Project Managers, Analysts and Financial Directors taking into account specific characteristics of the Ukrainian market and real experience. It is aimed at new approaches to organization of project budgeting system in today’s conditions. It shows how budgets of projects impact financial result of the organization. For instance, after a role play, in which Project Manager and Financial Director exchange their roles, participants understand each other better and start speaking the same language.
Ñòàðòîâàëà ðåôåðàëüíàÿ ïðîãðàììà êîìïàíèè «Ñïàéäåð Óêðàèíà»! Äåòàëè ïðîãðàììû
Consultant and personal experience sharing:
Head of consulting department, Project Management Consultant
|Level:||Program of professional development|
|Duration:||1 day (8 academic hours)|
What and what for?
Projects and budgets: tools and practical skills of managing budget projects under post-crisis conditions. The practical aspect allows participants to apply the obtained knowledge and skills the very next day.
Who may be interested:
- Project Managers,
- Project Portfolio Managers,
- PMO officers,
- Project analysts,
- Financial directors, financial experts and economists.
Basic sections of the case study:
- Project cost from the point of view of integrated project management.
- Project cost management
- Business plan as a tool of investment planning.
- Project portfolio budgeting.
Useful tools that can be used at work the very next day:
- Project feasibility study – alternative options. Public presentation.
- Calculation of the investment potential of the project. Public presentation.
- Project cases
Forms and formats of studies and new skills development:
- Theory with the consultant’s comments;
- Practical tasks for skills developement based on one’s own project;
- Presentation of results of one’s own project preparation;
- Questions – answers regarding projects;
- New tools templates for further implementation in work
- Role play