Project management: from initiation to completion
How to implement one’s own project from developing an idea to project completion
Every participant will “see” his/her project from the start to the end, obtain new knowledge, practice new skills aiming to further application in one’s own company. Trainees will find out about the experience of implementation of improvements (changes) into the systems ofproject management in other companies, get recommendations from best project management consultants.
Ñòàðòîâàëà ðåôåðàëüíàÿ ïðîãðàììà êîìïàíèè «Ñïàéäåð Óêðàèíà»! Äåòàëè ïðîãðàììû
Consultant and personal experience sharing:
Project Management Consultant
Head of consulting department, Project Management Consultant
|Duration:||2 days (16 academic hours)|
What and what for?
Easy way of project implementation. Developing project management by lifecycle. Managementof own real project – we will help every participant to figure it out.
Who may be interested:
- Project Managers,
- Project teams participants,
- Project Managers-to-be.
Basic sections of the workshop:
- Tasks of the project management system,
- Basic concepts of project management,
- Project Stakeholders,
- Project management processes,
- Summarizing results of the case study.
Useful tools that can be used in work the very next day:
- Setting goals and defining key factors of success for stakeholders. Organizational structure development.
- Development of the project work breakdown structure.
- Project risks identification . Making the risk response plan.
- Formation of the protocol of interaction between key participants of the project at planning and control over project implementation.
Forms and formats of studies and new skills development:
- Theory with the consultant’s comments;
- Practical tasks for skills development based on one’s own projects;
- Presentation of results of one’s own project preparation;
- Questions – answers regarding projects;
- New tools templates for further implementation in work.