Construction project management
How to start centralized strategic planning and control over implementation of construction projects
Elena implements construction projects for over ten years, both on the part of the Customer and on the part of the General Contractor. It is impossible to teach project management in construction without personal experience. This workshop provides the algorithm of the step-by-step process of construction project organization and management and management of construction project portfolio.
Ñòàðòîâàëà ðåôåðàëüíàÿ ïðîãðàììà êîìïàíèè «Ñïàéäåð Óêðàèíà»! Äåòàëè ïðîãðàììû
Consultant and personal experience sharing:
Head of consulting department, Project Management Consultant
|Level:||Program of specialized courses|
|Duration:||2 days (16 academic hours)|
What and what for?
It is the methods of how to combine interests of three key participants of a construction project and implement the project in time and within the limits of the budget. Construction is 100% of project activity, that is why in this field efficient project management is especially important. This workshop is focused on peculiar features of construction project management and views them from the point of view of 3 basic groups of participants of such projects: Customers/ Investors, General Contractors, Contractors.
Who may be interested:
- Project Managers,
- Decision makers in construction projects,
- Project Managers occupying with planning, implementation, monitoring and control over implementation of construction projects.
Basic sections of the workshop:
- Goal of the corporate system of construction project management:
- Basic conceptsof construction project management.
- Contracts in theconstruction project.
- Processes of construction project management:
- Construction project portfolio.
Useful tools that can be used in work the very next day:
- Project organizational structure development.
- Project’s risk map.
- Templates of motivation system.
- Protocol of interaction between the General Contractor and Customer
- Pattern of the schedule of project implementation.
- Tools of implementation analysis.