Professional project management: advanced course
How to improve personal results using new tools and applying better practices
New step on the way of practical use of your knowledge in daily activity both on the level of personal effectiveness of a Project Manager, and on the level of improving the efficiency of project management in the company as a whole. Project management develops dynamically in the Ukrainian business. The world practice is rapidly replenished by new practical cases and solutions.
Consultant and personal experience sharing:
|Duration:||2 days (16 academic hours)|
What and what for?
An intense course of best practices for efficient project management.
Who may be interested:
- Project Managers,
- Project team members.
Basic sections of the workshop:
- Key concepts.
- Project Stakeholders
- Compiling a planned schedule and budget of the project
- Extended tools for project risk management.
- Product quality and project quality
- Implementation, monitoring and management
- Project office as an instrument of control over making efficient decisions.
Useful tools that can be used the very next day:
- Template. Analysis of project stakeholders. Defining stakeholders’ requirements. Developing the plan of actions concerning work with key stakeholders.
- Template. Development of work breakdown structure in relation to project products.
- Using decision tree method for risk analysis
- Ishikawa diagram application for finding main reasons of failing to meet quality requirements
- Development of procedure of managing changes in the project.